- This event has passed.
Rugged Suppressors MP5 Challenge
April 21, 2018
Come out to City Arsenal Saturday, April 21st, from 10am–4pm to shoot a full-auto, 9mm, suppressed H&K MP5 for a chance to win a Rugged Suppressors Obsidian 9!
- $25 covers all you need to shoot and includes: 10 rounds of 9mm, Eye & Ear Protection, Target, Event T-Shirt & Sticker and City Arsenal Koozie!
- Most Accurate Shooter wins a Rugged Suppressors Obsidian 9 (a value of $799)!
We hope to see you there!
1. Eligibility: Participant must be signed in by 4pm to qualify for the competition. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are of the age of 21 and older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family members, such as spouse, children, parents, and/or siblings who are living in their same household) of City Arsenal, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and of any of its subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. Prize: One Rugged Suppressors Obsidian 9. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $799. Prize award is subject to Winner’s successful completion of any required background check. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the ownership and use of any prize. Winner is solely responsible for procuring, and for the cost of, any required registration. Any federal, state, and/or local income and other taxes on the prize package are solely the responsibility of the Winner. All costs and expenses not expressly specified herein as Sponsor’s responsibility are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or portion of the prize package should become unavailable for any reason. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted. If Winner cannot accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected.
3. General Conditions: Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or entry or participation in this Contest. Except where legally prohibited, Winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his or her name, picture, video or other images, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and Promotion purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without notice, review or approval. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email, and Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release. If documents are not signed or if a Winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process, to be acting in violation of the terms of the rules or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Contest, and determine a winner from those entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
5. Sponsor: City Arsenal, Inc., 1210 Poinsett Highway Greenville, SC 29609.