CAA MCK Gen 2, Micro Conversion Kit, Fits Glock 43/43X/48, Black (MCK 43/48GEN2)
MPN: MCK 43/48GEN2
Availability Only 2 left in stock
The new MCK43/48GEN2 is here! The MCK family has expanded to tackle our FIRST Micro Conversion Kit ever, for a single stack handgun. The World Famous MCK is now available for the Glock 43,43X and 48. Get ready to have some serious fun.
- Comes standard with the aluminum top picatinny rail.
- Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, allowing firing while folded and locked.
- Rear door extends an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- Accommodates suppressor height sights up to 1.1”
- Suppressor friendly accommodating suppressors up to 1.38” diameter.
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb rests,laser.
- Ambidextrous charging handle for fast and easy handling.
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
Note: Not compatible with Gen1 & Gen2 models of Glock or MOS models (Flashlight, Flip-up Sights, and Thumb Rests not included).