Glock G19 Gen5 MOS, FS 9mm Pistol, Black (PA195S202MOS)-Blue Label Program
Availability Only 2 left in stock
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held)
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon – Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase.