Glock G30S 45 ACP Pistol, Black (PH3050202)-Blue Label Program
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held)
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon – Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase.
The new frame design of the GLOCK 17 Gen5 removed the finger grooves for more versatility but still allows to easily customize its grip by using the different back straps. A flared mag-well and a cutout at the front of the frame give the user more speed during reloading when fractions of a second matter. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable at user level as well as the ambidextrous slide stop lever accommodate left and right-handed operators. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.
|Type||Blue Label Program|