Kershaw Shuffle DIY Folding Knife, Black Blade / Black Handle
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
The Shuffle DIY, in its garage-appropriate black-and-gray coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a keychain ring—along with the handy features other Shuffles are known for. This compact knife is equipped with a shorter, but wider, blade of quality stainless steel. The handle’s contours fit the hand comfortably. And yes, the bottlecap lifter, built into the back of the knife, is still there. Because DIY is hard.
- Makes a great utility knife, work knife, or multi-function pocketknife—with a bit driver, bits, and jump ring
- 8Cr14MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily
- Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with texture and finger contours for solid grip
- Includes bottle opener, bit driver with flat head and Philips® screwdriver bits, keychain ring hole
- Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud
|Blade Length||2.4 in. (6 cm)|
|Opening Mechanism||Manual washers|
|Blade Finish||Black-oxide coating|
|Blade Style||Drop Point, Plain Edge|
|Lock Type||Inset liner lock|
"Images shown may not accurately reflect actual product listing. Federal/State/Local restrictions may apply. See store for details."
There are no reviews yet.