- No one is permitted to purchase, shoot, or rent a firearm without meeting federal, state, and local requirements to possess a firearm.
- Range personnel may deny access to the shooting range for anyone who appears under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- All shooters must have a signed current waiver on file with City Arsenal.
- To enter the range you must sign a liability release, even if you’re not shooting.
- All shooters must present a valid driver’s license or similar ID. IDs are held for each person entering the range over 18 years old until shooting is complete and the bill is paid.
- No person from outside the range is to give instruction for pay without prior approval from City Arsenal management.
- Youth shooters (12–17) must be accompanied by a paying adult Guardian. Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the range.
- Shooters must be at least 21 years old to rent a handgun, machine gun, silenced firearm, or purchase ammunition for rentals.
- Shooters 18–21 years old may rent a long gun and buy ammunition for a long gun.
- Shooters must supervise their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the building or on the range.
- Food, drink, or tobacco products are NOT allowed in the range at any time.
- Eye and ear protection MUST BE ON BEFORE entering the range.
- All shooting lanes are limited to 3 shooters.
- Due to the possibility of lead contamination, expectant mothers are NOT allowed on the shooting range at any time,
- Wash your hands after shooting and before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- NEVER uncase or un-holster your personal firearm while in our store.
- FAILURE TO MAINTAIN PROPER MUZZLE CONTROL WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE RANGE.
- Never point a firearm back towards the store area, laterally towards other stalls, at other shooters, or handle behind another shooter.
- All firearms are subject to inspection by range personnel.
- All firearms must be holstered, flagged, or unloaded and cased AT ALL TIMES when outside the shooting range stall.
- Firearms must be unloaded and cased, holstered or flagged before leaving the shooting range.
- While in the shooting stall, DO NOT reach beyond the stall for any reason.
- NO ONE IS EVER TO MOVE OR REACH ANY PART OF THEIR BODY IN FRONT OF THE SHOOTING LINE.
- Do not carry firearms from stall to stall unless they are unloaded and cased, holstered or flagged.
- Firearms must be kept pointed downrange.
- If you encounter problems while shooting, place the firearm on the stall table, pointed downrange, and alert range personnel.
- Upon hearing the command CEASE FIRE, immediately unload all firearms, lay firearms down, and step back from firing line until personnel allows you to return.
- No shooting rifles from the hip.
- Shooters will be financially responsible for all damages caused by errant shooting. Damage to cables: $100. Damage to target hanger: $50, Damage to rope: $25. Any other damage will be assessed as needed.
- Please report any observed unsafe behavior by others.
- Remember and observe the four rules of firearm safety:
1.) All guns are always loaded.
2.) Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3.) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
4.) Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- All calibers are allowed on our range with the exception of 50 BMG.
- All ammunition must be jacketed. No armor-piercing (e.g. green-tip), incendiary, or tracer ammunition is allowed.
- You may bring your own ammunition or purchase ammunition to shoot at City Arsenal.
- If you are using your own ammunition, it will need to be inspected during sign-in.
- When using City Arsenal rental guns, we require you use our ammunition.
- Used brass must be disposed into provided containers or swept forward of the firing line.
- If shooting your own ammunition, you may take your brass.
- The range and its staff will not be held liable for damage or injury incurred from the use of purchased ammunition. You must contact the ammunition manufacturer to resolve these issues.