Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight with Standard Mount (200170)
Availability Only 1 left in stock
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 red dot optic was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact sight. The Micro T-2™ optic has unmatched optical clarity and can withstand the physical abuse necessary for demanding end-users. New innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one CR2032 battery on setting 8.
The Micro T-2 optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 sight. This configuration includes the Standard Mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails bringing the center of the optical axis to 20mm above the rail.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 8
- Standard Mount – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- 12 brightness settings: 1 off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only)
INCLUDES: Standard Mount, Flip-Up lens covers, CR2032 battery, Micro tool
|Color/Finish||Black/Hard anodized non-reflective surface|
|Illumination Power||CR2032 battery (included)|
|Battery Life||50,000 (Over 5 Years)|