Bravo Company BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip, Mod 3, KeyMod, Black (BCM-VG-MCMR-MOD-3-BLK)
Availability In stock
The BCM Mod 3 Short Vertical Grip is ultra-compact with a biomechanically derived angle creating a stronger, more natural interface with the weapon system from wrist to forearm, aiding both speed and consistency during user employment. The BCM Vertical Grip weighs just 1.9 ounces, and features aggressively textured, flat sides for improved yaw control during firing and non-firing manipulations.
Vertical Grips are made in the USA, manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers. This model has a black finish and a KeyMod configuration that directly attaches using a patent pending, snag-free internal mounting system.
Direct Attach Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased snag factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- A lightweight design at 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
|Country of Origin||U.S.A.|