Canik TP9 Elite Combat Executive 9mm Pistol, Optic-Ready, Threaded, Gold PVD-Coated Match Grade Barrel, Black Nitride (HG4950-N)
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
Based on the TP9 Elite Combat utilizing performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International, the Executive features a distinctive gold barrel by Salient, fluted, match-grade, and PVD-over-nitride coated, and a black polymer frame topped with a nitride-coated jet black slide. The Executive is suppressor-ready with 1/2 x 28 RH threads.
The TP9 Elite Combat Executive includes a flat-face aluminum trigger with a black full-face safety. The optics-ready slide comes with an optics mounting plate and charging handle. A side-reversible, extended magazine release and additional backstrap for customizing the fit is included in addition to a new retention holster with Slide Lock Release.
The slide, barrel, and small steel parts are nitride-coated while internal components are nitride or high-wear nickel-coated. The Salient collaboration includes the barrel and thread protector, an aluminum Speed Funnel magazine well, and sight set with fiber optic front sight. A 15-round magazine with a +3 extension for a total of 18-rounds is included.
The custom features on the TP9 Combat Elite designed by Salient Arms include:
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector with 1/2×28″ Right-Hand Threads
- Fluted and Gold PVD-Coated, Match-Grade Barrel
- Fiber Optic Sight Set
- Aluminum Speed Funnel Magazine Well
NEW custom Canik features on the TP9 Combat Elite include:
- Aluminum Plus 3 Magazine Extension
- Small Parts and Internal Components Nitride or High-Wear Nickel-Coated
- New Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger With 4.8lb trigger pull weight
- Slide, Barrel, and Small Steel Parts Nitride-Coated
- Optics-Ready Slide with one Adapter Plate and Charging Handle
- Extended Magazine Release
- New Retention Holster with Slide Lock Release
|Capacity||(1) 15RD and (1) 18RD Magazine|
|Barrel||4.73" Threaded, Gold PVD-Coated Match Grade|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front Sight|