CRKT Minimalist Katana Fixed Blade Knife, (2394)
Availability Only 3 left in stock
Precision is power.
Knifemaker Alan Folts introduces the Minimalist® Katana, a design that’s just as much about control as it is capability. Following in the footsteps of the original Minimalist® with a slightly larger blade, you can still revel in its lightweight, portable composition for on-the-road versatility. Grabbing hold of the three finger grip handle, you’ll know right away—this is a Minimalist® through and through.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
|Blade Finish||Bead Blast|
|Blade Style||Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath|
"Images shown may not accurately reflect actual product listing. Federal/State/Local restrictions may apply. See store for details."
There are no reviews yet.