Edgar Sherman Sling, Tropic Multicam (ESD-SL-TMC)
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
The Edgar Sherman Design Sling, ESD Sling, was designed with purpose, research, extreme testing, and a collection of user experiences. The ESD Sling is adaptable to the end user. The ESD Sling is highly customizable to any rifle, sub-gun, shotgun, hunting rifle, bolt action, and PDW weapon system. The ESD Sling features an elastic regulator that allows the sling to stow against the side of your rifle.
The ESD sling has a new updated elastic regulator preventing webbing from twisting or jamming when adjusting. This elastic has a natural pull tab that allows the sling to be folded upon itself and stored tightly on the weapon system. This feature is great for patrol vehicle storage or bag/pack/case storage. Simply pull on the ESD Sling to deploy the sling to its full length.
- NEW MK 1.5 updated elastic is featured on all slings to quicken and ease the stowing functionality of the sling.
- NEW MK 1.5 updated tags for a cleaner, more legible, and higher fade-resistant logo
- NEW MK 1.5 Made in USA and Berry Amendment Compliant tag hidden in the rear section of the sling
- ESD Pull Tab featured on all slings! Enhanced grip for easier adjustability.
- Quick-adjust moves naturally in both opening and closing
- Super lightweight
- Streamline design
- Can fold into itself for vehicle operations and quickly be released from storage
- Hand-made in the USA
- Berry Amendment-compliant materials
- 20+ inches of adjustment in the rear section of the strap to fit individuals up to 7 feet tall.
- Open-Ends: This means that you will have an ITW tri-glide on each end of the sling to secure your attachment method. You could add any connection method for your rifle that you’d like. (This is standard on most rifle slings).
- Mounting hardware to rifles such as ESD paracord guides, QD swivels, HK hooks, etc. purchased separately.