Pelican 1750 Protector Long Case, OD Green (1750-000-130)
This item is available for in-store pickup only.
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived. Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 3-piece foam set
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Fold down handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Interior (L×W×D): 50.50 x 13.50 x 5.25 in
- Exterior (L×W×D): 53.00 x 16.00 x 6.12 in
- Lid Depth: 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 3.50″ (8.9 cm)
- Total Depth: 5.25″ (13.3 cm)
- Weight With Foam: 25.57 lbs (11.6 kg)
- Weight Empty: 23.59 lbs (10.7 kg)
- Buoyancy: 187.39 lbs (85 kg)
|Size||53" x 17.437|
"Images shown may not accurately reflect actual product listing. Federal/State/Local restrictions may apply. See store for details."
There are no reviews yet.