Ruger LCP II, 22LR Pistol, Black Finish with Manual Safety (13705)
Availability Out of stock
Notify Me When Back In Stock
We know the decision to own and carry a firearm is not made lightly. To do so with confidence, you rely on the proficiency that can only be achieved with practice and use at the range. That’s why we developed the Lite Rack™ LCP® II, a low-recoil pistol with an easy-to-manipulate slide that shoots comfortably regardless of your hand size or strength. Whether used as a training tool for your existing LCP® or LCP® II, or as a concealed carry option, the LCP® II in .22 LR allows you to train with and operate your pistol with confidence.
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® II™s popular last-round hold open function.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Accepts all existing LCP®II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
|Capacity||10 + 1|
|Accessories||(1) 10Rd Magazine|